|How to stop seeing friends comments on third party posts on Facebook.
||[Oct. 18th, 2013|11:52 pm]
Facebook now shows you when your friends comment on third party's posts.
This drags posts I never wanted to see from people I don't want to know in front of me. This is a good idea because fuck you, that's why.
To disable this:
1. Use the web site. It doesn't work from the iOS app.
2. Where it say "Joe Shmoe commented on this", hover over "Joe Shmoe".
3. Click the button labelled "Friends"
4. Click the menu entry "Settings..."
5. Under "What types of updates", deselect "Comments and Likes"
6. April fools, that setting doesn't actually do anything! It's a cruel joke. You can't do anything about it at all, because Facebook is awful.